Saturday, April 16, 2011

A memory i wana write it down ..

I am back here for blog belong to me.
Let me introduce a part relative from my mother side :)
long time ago when my mother was born in a poor family with 8 of children ,my mum is number 6sister in her family .. Thats why could not take care of many children my mum was sent to other people that is my Second grandmother now :)

im got alot relatives thats why ...
in the last post I said that my grandmother fell in her room that the body is not some good.
I have visited grandmother in the hospital serdang in March last month .

she non stop to keep telling my mum and uncle to back home at Tanjung Malim , evryone know grandmother is stil in unstabil body ,need to take good care of her .
After did all the prosedor move back to hometown in one week , at the midnight my grandmother finally leave us through the last breath ~
grandmother passed away at 3am during that time my mum was at there go in the washroom awhile came out is already late .
Beloved grandmother passed away is on my second day of my work !
receiced call from my mum at 5something in the morning on friday , thats was a sad news !
it wil keep it on my mind forever and ever because is my first serious job my grandmother passed away :'(

on that night ,rushing back to hometown after finish work around 11pm arrived hometown ...since go in to the house already saw it the all white flower
and my grandmother was lying in the coffin !
we started prayer and burn joss sticks .
during the funeral is was alot friends of grandmother & neighbours come over to visit her for the last chance , my grandmother not so much relative is only alot friends at hometown , about grandfather and another cousin at there we re not so close not so much talk , but its so kind to us .
felt so weird feeling when a people die .. the heart is totally down ~
hope my grandmother is rest in a peacefull place <3
no more pain and suffer !




p/s : regret
(only a year back once time to visit grandmother when chinese new yr)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Wai Yee,

    I’ve enjoyed reading your blog and is now following you on Twitter. Would you like to follow me on mine too?

    Also, pls feel free to check out my blog at http://carrotheadandapplemint.blogspot.com/

    Cheers and stay happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.I.P
    Grandmother
    From:Taka here

    ReplyDelete