Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HAPPY Valentines Day & HAPPY Birthday to Boyfie

Mush love you






Abit late to post this ..well ,
im not BIGFANS of valentines day , so just a simple date with my dear on Valentines day ..
went to Midvalley for movie and Slyvia and her boyf too .
last two years , im so gan jiong had prepare the D.I.Y card and present early before on his birthday .
not wrong ... one month before his birthday , because need gave him a suprise on Valentines and Birthday day :)
About this year... uhmmmmm...didnt prepare anything just acompany him for a movie and lunch together and i was so appreacite the day we spend the time dating !

just be good myself as good as well :p





wo xi huan ni :)



Dear was driving the car on the way back home , and me toke his RS20 shoes to wore xD hahahaha !! its kinda BIG . . .
Mush love you always ღ muackss
yeahhh . this my simple short post bout today .
byebye ...
LO-WAIYEE-VE

No comments:

Post a Comment