Monday, February 21, 2011

nervous ?

evryone knew today im going for my interview .
is today !
im just home .. well ... about my interview today its just
take so long time because the people ask alot question
and make me answer it all the question carefully & slowly ~
i was very nervous !
i think 50% wil get this job only ,
during interview just now im not good in talking about myself ,
and what .. its make my brain was totally blank * :(

the people had told me and my friends , wil inform that if take us to work on this Hotel ,
either tomorrow or wednesday .
so just wait for the call .
my friends are helping me to find a house to rent .. im gona move out to stay at kl for easy for work and Ice found it at Pandan indah street a few steps have the LRT there .
transport is the most important =.=




1 comment:

  1. please take a look for a moment to my facebook
    mushroom.mind@live.com
    I have to discuss a little problem.

    ReplyDelete