Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Successful people are ready.

morning awake need to attend my teori L .
i skipped last sunday ,because im tired to wake up =D
im the most earlie come and earlie back home ..lalala ~~~
but realyyy sam fu , alone listen nobody pui me .
all waiting after spm only take .
sigh ... ijing and ice them up genting again ! maybe their now aldy arrived genting ,
stayed one night tommorow back .
hope me with them now :(
super tiredddddd ..
after the teori class end ,arrived home around 4pm slp take a nap one hour
get ready go my tuition class math 7pm .
but im late 7.30 lalaala~~~
went to psr mlm walk buy something with brother and straight go to 21st cafe meet them baobao yumcha .
me eyes today had very big pocket .
looked tired is gona to slp until tml evening =D
im trying to be fatter = =
scold enought la deyyy ...
im just keep fit , i have eat not dont want to eat .
stop scold me shao mang gai = =






this friday either or saturday back my hometown TELUK INTAN
i think i cant enjoy the competition basketball on this sat ..
is organizer by tuition center .
all the lengzai leng lui wil be at cheras batu 11 this morning ! haha !
my first lover had join this b.ball competition ..eewww~~ cant go watch tim .
not confirm yet , if can i hope i can go to support their team .








LO-WAIYEE-VE



END

No comments:

Post a Comment