Tuesday, June 22, 2010

thanks you for you text me a messagge .
thanks for your care .
huhu~
This messagge i received last night from my best FFB facebook .
" I know I say what now also can`t cure what inside you now..I owe you once..you always there when I look for you when I sad..Listen to what i said to u and try to cheer me..in the moment I dunno what you sad about but I hope u can be fine very very soon or maybe just right after you read what I wrote her..your smile bring world peace :) so please smile back!!!!don`t sad over something not worth..relationship put aside sin..it hurts alot..look forward..you can do it..i know you are strong and I will always 10 po u..SUPPORT U!!!Wai Yeeeeeeeeeeee rocks!!Cheer up..I really concern about you de..Night "

thanks you han lin xD

No comments:

Post a Comment