Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tell yourself every day again: I am really good.

woke up.open eyes.brush teeth,wash face..
get prepared and to go out..

everyday is repeating the same thing.
.simple life.
*this is what i wan*

last friday nigth ,
suddenly feel wana go drink beer , =D
when to dolphin drink beer with baobao ijing them .
drank 4bottle of carlsberg , * I GOTTA FEELING *
felt wee wang wang feel .
chit chat together ,gila together ..
i know im easly get drunk , but happy mar .
drunked action i wil be done like this * my leg wil automatic put on table , slap who are beside me . if have a nice song played i wil follow dance too .
but that nite i just put my leg on table , and keep mi mi xiao if not wrong .
i know my self 5 dim jor .. somebody come and kisses me , deng him ahh .
trying to chao sui on me and baobao .
felt so geliii .. the next day he act ntg like that ,and we too . == forget it .
but we had fun la .

yesterday went to IOI puchong sing K k k ~~after that at nite
went to BAGAN LALANG .
arrived thre 12am . we go to play sand and see nice view .
there have qing ren qiao ler ? why last nite not notice geh ?
we just focus on play sand only ..hahaha




this is not a couple cop of hand .
it is my hand :)
the sand was very soft and cool .
i will arrange the photo and upload when free.

zzzZZ.

nite

LO- WAIYEE-VE

No comments:

Post a Comment